Looking for a career opportunity?
Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth
Location – Tel Aviv Office
CodeMonkey is looking for a DevOps Engineer for a full time position at our office in Tel Aviv.
Come join us on our mission to bring top notch, highly engaging computer science education to millions of young learners around the world!
Required Experience & Skills
- 2+ years working on a web application
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience in modern web frameworks
- CI / CD automation
- Experience in GIT
Nice to have
- Shares our passion for education
- Game development experience
- Mobile development experience
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Manage and maintain applications and servers
- Monitor and optimize application performance
- Research software architecture
- Develop and maintain application features
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the office
CodeMonkey, a leading game-based-learning platform, teaches students 8 years and older the fundamental principles of computer programming. Our office is full of fun, relaxed people who love working together in order to make the world a better place for our children. Some of our many perks working here include bringing your dog to work and playing PlayStation and Nintendo. What are you waiting for? join us today and help us to write code, catch bananas and save the world.