Looking for a career opportunity?
Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth
PPC Campaign Manager
Location – Tel Aviv Office
CodeMonkey is looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to join its growing team. We’re looking for someone who can create, scale and optimize PPC campaigns on both search engines (Google, Youtube, Bing and others) and social channels (Facebook, Twitter and other). Responsibilities include development of overall strategy, optimization, creative, and ROI analysis. The potential candidate is a result oriented individual who can maximize the performance of each campaign to achieve the company’s growth goals. The candidate must be super analytical, independent, out of the box thinker and a quick learner.
Required Experience & Skills
- 1-3 years experience with PPC campaigns on search engine, social channels
- Experience with advertising on YouTube – An advantage
- Numbers oriented with high analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers
- Landing page optimization tools – An advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and large data analysis
- Proficient in SQL – An advantage
- Follow the latest web trends with interest
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, bringing a positive attitude
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (BA/BSc) in exact science, marketing, business or related field
- Fluent English – Verbal and written
- Other languages – An advantage
- Maximize and optimize campaigns performance
- Create A/B tests through creative copy suggestions and graphical ad ideas for intended audiences
- Analyze and report actions for successes and new opportunities
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
- Lead optimization projects with both the product and R&D teams
- Understand the customer journey, from first exposure until purchase, while constantly testing and developing ways to improve it
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the office
CodeMonkey, a leading game-based-learning platform, teaches students 8 years and older the fundamental principles of computer programming. Our office is full of fun, relaxed people who love working together in order to make the world a better place for our children. Some of our many perks working here include bringing your dog to work and playing PlayStation and Nintendo. What are you waiting for? join us today and help us to write code, catch bananas and save the world.